A list of the developing sessions/clusters is given below.
- Climate risk and Integrated assessment models for economics and finance : Andrea Consiglio
- Dynamic Games : Alessandra Buratto
- Cooperative Games : Laura Ziani
- Non Cooperative Games : Michela Chessa
- Nonlinear Economic Dynamics : Fabio Tramontana
- Pandemic issues and crisis management: modeling by artificial intelligence, machine learning and dynamical systems : Massimiliano Ferrara
- Optimal control and dynamics : Bruno Antonio Pansera
- Mathematical methods for sustainability challenges : Giovanna D’Inverno , Rossana Riccardi
- Time series modeling for Finance and Insurance : Edit Rroji , Lorenzo Mercuri
- Networks, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence in Economics, Finance, and Social Sciences : Fabrizio Lillo , Michele Tumminello , Piero Mazzarisi
- Interactions and complexity in social dynamics : Rosario Maggistro , Marco Tolotti
- Variational Methods and Applications to Economics : Annamaria Barbagallo
- Agent-based models and social interactions : Stephan Leitner , Paolo Pellizzari , Friederike Wall
- Optimization under uncertainty in energy markets : Antonio Violi
- Modeling Decisions for Smart Grids, Energy Communities, and Electric Vehicles : Paolo Falbo , Cristian Pelizzari
- Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding : Debora Di Caprio , Massimo Squillante
- Stochastic Methods in Finance and Insurance : Alessandra Cretarola , Katia Colaneri
- Optimization, Variational Analysis and Applications : Domenico Scopelliti , Monica Milasi
Further general sessions will be organized for talks belonging to topics not covered by the organized sessions/clusters above.
A detailed program of the Parallel Sessions will be available in September 2021.
All the links to the virtual rooms hosting the sessions will be available in this page.
Attending the event is free.
How to attend a session/cluster
Just contact the session organizers telling them the email address where the invitation to enter the virtual room should be sent.
How to give a talk in a session/cluster
Interested scholars just have to submit an abstract in the related page, to contact the session organizers and to give them a pdf copy of the abstract.
How to organize a session/cluster
Members willing to organize and manage a session/cluster at A.M.A.S.E.S. 2021 conference just have to contact the General Secretary who will spread the information within the community. Sessions will be streamed with the videoconference service chosen by the session organizer (Teams, Meet, Zoom, WebEx, Skype). The organizer will provide to the General Secretary the link to the virtual room of the session, as well as the talks scheduling.