we wish to inform all of you that the registration for the 39th Meeting, both for contributions as well as for attendees, is now up and running on the website http://events.math.unipd.it/amases2015
Researchers are invited to submit an extended abstract of at most 2000 characters (spaces included) in PDF format, by June 15, 2015.
Required information for the submission includes: title, authors, affiliation (for each author), institution address (for each author), e-mail address (for each author), one to four keywords and at most five references.
The abstracts should be written in English and sent following the instructions on the website.
Registration by July 6 is mandatory in order to be included in the final programme.
he participants must register online, on the Meeting website; the online registration procedure is now open. Registration fees are as follows:
- for AMASES-AIRO-SIMAI members
- Early bird (by June 15) 200 Euro
- Late (after June 15) 250 Euro
- for AMASES-AIRO-SIMAI young members (up to 30 years old)
- Early bird (by June 15) 110 Euro
- Late (after June 15) 150 Euro
Please mind: The AMASES meeting is reserved for AMASES members. To participate in the conference the non-AMASES-AIRO-SIMAI members are invited to ask for AMASES membership (info at the link: https://www.amases.org/members/join-us).
- June 15, 2015: deadline for abstract submission
- June 15, 2015: deadline for early registration
- July 1, 2015: notification of acceptance
- September 10-12, 2015: conference
Looking forward to your participation in the 39th AMASES Meeting in Padova.
On behalf of the Organising Committee,