The Meeting objective is to keep open a discussion forum among scholars and practitioners from Italy and all around the world, working on different aspects of Mathematics applied to Economic and Social Sciences. The three-day scientific program will consist of plenary talks and presentations of contributed papers on Financial Mathematics, Decision Theory, Mathematics for Economics, Actuarial Mathematics, Game Theory, Optimization and Mathematical Economics.
The invited plenary speakers are:
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau (Paris 1, Sorbonne),
- Michèle Breton (HEC Montréal),
- Juan Enrique Martinez-Legaz (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona),
- Kiminori Matsuyama (Northwestern University),
- Wolfgang Runggaldier (Università degli Studi di Padova, Emeritus).
The web-site of the meeting will be available soon at the address http://events.math.unipd.it/amases2015
Researchers are invited to submit an extended abstract of at most 2000 characters (spaces included) in PDF format, by June 15, 2015. Required information for the submission includes: title, authors, affiliation (for each author), institution address (for each author), e-mail address (for each author), one to four keywords and at most five references. The abstracts should be written in English and sent, together with the information form to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The required the information form will be downloadable from the Meeting website: http://events.math.unipd.it/amases2015 . Registration by July 6 is mandatory in order to be included in the final programme.
The conference is organized into plenary and parallel sessions. The conference languages are Italian and English. Each speaker can give only one talk.
The participants must register online, on the Meeting website; the online registration procedure will be open by the beginning of May. Registration fees are as follows:
- for AMASES-AIRO-SIMAI members Early bird (by June 15) 200 Euro Late (after June 15) 250 Euro
- for AMASES-AIRO-SIMAI young members (up to 30 years old) Early bird (by June 15) 110 Euro Late (after June 15) 150 Euro
Please mind: The AMASES meeting is reserved for AMASES members. To participate in the conference the non-AMASES-AIRO-SIMAI members are invited to ask for AMASES membership (info at the link: http://www.amases.it/Come_associarsi_it.asp).
- June 15, 2015: deadline for abstract submission
- June 15, 2015: deadline for early registration
- July 1, 2015: notification of acceptance
- September 10-12, 2015: conference