We are pleased to announce the 39th Annual Meeting of the Italian Association for Mathematics Applied to Economic and Social Sciences (AMASES).
The meeting will take place at the University of Padova, Italy, on September 10-12, 2015.
As in the AMASES established tradition, the Meeting objective is to keep open a discussion forum among scholars and practitioners from Italy and all around the world, working on different aspects of Mathematics applied to Economic and Social Sciences. The three day scientific program will consist of plenary talks and presentations of contributed papers on Financial Mathematics, Decision Theory, Mathematics for Economics, Actuarial Mathematics, Game Theory, Optimization and Economics.
The invited plenary speakers are:
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau (Paris 1, Sorbonne),
- Michèle Breton (HEC Montréal),
- Juan Enrique Martinez-Legaz (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona),
- Kiminori Matsuyama (Northwestern University),
- Wolfgang Runggaldier (Università degli Studi di Padova, Emerito).
The web-site of the meeting will be available soon with further information, in particular on abstract submission, registration and deadlines.