Padova, September 10-12, 2015
The meeting is organized with the support of the Department of Mathematics of the University of Padova, the University of Padova, AMASES (Associazione per la Matematica Applicata alle Scienze Economiche e Sociali).
As in the AMASES established tradition, the Meeting objective is to constitute a discussion forum among scholars and practitioners from Italy and all around the world, working on different aspects of Mathematics applied to Economic and Social Sciences. The three-day scientific program will consist of plenary talks and presentations of contributed papers on Financial Mathematics, Decision Theory, Mathematics for Economics, Actuarial Mathematics, Game Theory, Optimization and Mathematical Economics.
The conference is organized into plenary and parallel sessions. The conference languages are Italian and English.
The invited plenary speakers are
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau (Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Michèle Breton (HEC Montreal)
- Juan Enrique Martínez-Legaz (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Kiminori Matsuyama (Northwestern University)
- Wolfgang J. Runggaldier (University of Padova, Emeritus)